Well Paid FULL-TIME or Part-time TEACHING jobs ava
Short about the positoin
About the position
Well Paid FULL-TIME or Part-time TEACHING jobs available IN BEIJING
(Close To Taiyanggong Subway)
Full-time teacher will have WORK VISA PROVIDED.
Beijing Sunkids International Kindergarten
1. City: Beijing
2. Location: Close to Taiyanggong (太阳宫) [line 10 )subway station.
3. Hours per week:
Full-Time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 16:30pm)
Part-time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm-16:30pm)
4. Start date (and contract length): ASAP (at least 1 year contract).
5. Interview: 30 minutes - 45 minutes (over Skpe/QQ or face to face interview).
6.Type of school: It's an international Kindergarten.
7. Student's age: 3 - 6 years old.
8. Class size: about 4~15 students.
9. Lesson plans: No lesson plans.
1. Must be a native English speaker from one of the following countries
a. The USA or Canada
b. The UK or Ireland
d. New Zealand
2. A bachelor's degree
3. A TEFL/TESOL certificate (120 hours or more)
4. Teaching experience
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: [1-year] (Full-time)
PLEASE! Please do not apply unless you are a native English speaker from one of the countries stated in this advertisement.
Applying for the job:
If you meet the requirements for this teaching position, please send us your:
b. Degree certificate
Also send a:
c. Photo of yourself
d.Where are you living?
Any other information you think would be helpful.
g. Please let us know 3 dates and times that you would be available for an interview.
Please send all this in one email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or wechat 1295569539 /Susan
Please DO NOT send via Google Docs or any website where we will need a VPN to download any material from your application as we may not be able to download it (but, I'm sure you all know this anyway).
Please title your email:
"Full-time or Part-time Taiyanggong teaching position"
Have we missed anything? If so, please address that in your application or if it is more urgent, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for reading our post!
Also follow us on: