English Language Teachers in Shanghai, start immed
Short about the positoin
About the position
New teaching opportunity in established language school in Shanghai is available for teachers to start immediately. Shanghai is internationally famous, technologically mind-blowing and industrially incredible. This role would suit an English teacher who is searching for an opportunity to join a dynamic team that is committed to raising student achievement s.
1. 14000-15000 Chinese RMB monthly salary with 3 months probation. The staring salary is 13000 RMB fo r probation.
2. 5000 RMB flight allowance after completing a one-year contract.
3. If you come from overseas (outside of China), you will get 2000 RMB contract bonus after one month of starting
4. Z working visa is provided.
5. Sign on bonus 6000 RMB is paid after 3 months p robation.
1. Students are aged from 3- 12 years old.
2. During probation the working hours are 36 each week, after probation is 26 working ho urs per week, 5 working days per week, two days off.
Bachelor degree or above
120 hours TESOL, TEFL is required
Candidates must graduated for two years
15 months employment contract is required (3 months probation+12 months employment contract)
We welcome experienced teachers who can develop fun and educational activities. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates should submit a cover letter, Resume/CV, recent photo to:.
Salary: 14000 CNY(RMB) to 15000 CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: Not provided
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Training center (Children)
Work Location: All districts, Shanghai
Working hours: During probation the working hours are 36 each week, after probation is 26 working hours per week, 5 working days per week, two days off
Positions available: 6
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 18 to 45
- TEFL Certificate or Higher
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish or South African Passport holders
Apply online via this link:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo to:
Email: email@example.com Or for more details call: (China) +86(0)20-37303381 Or (USA) +1 312-273-1868, Skype: findworkabroad3