Kindergarten teachers needed 14k-20k (Beijing,Chin
- Private Course
- Kindergarten teachers needed 14k-20k (Beijing,China)
School Name: Beijing Sunkids International Kindergarten
Beijing Sunkids International Kindergarten北京太阳宝贝双语幼儿园
1. City: Beijing,China
2. Location: Close to Taiyanggong (太阳宫) (line 10 ) subway station.
3. Hours per week:Full-Time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 16:30pm)Part-time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm-16:30pm)
4. Start date (and contract length): ASAP (at least 1 year contract).
5. Interview: 30 minutes - 45 minutes (over Skpe/QQ or face to face interview).
6.Type of school: It's an international Kindergarten.
7. Student's age: 3 - 6 years old.
8. Class size: about 4~15 students.
Job Role & Responsibilities
· Develop and execute the preparation, planning and delivery of child-centered learning activities for the child in the class· Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.· Be responsible for all aspects of classroom management e.g care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible. Maintain a tidy, well organised room.· Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.· Guide, motivate and monitor classroom helpers in carrying out their tasks.
What requirements you need to meet:1. Native English Speakers from (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand )2. Bachelor degree or above, (but not necessary)3. Positive-minded, Enthusiastic work attitude4. Healthy body and mind, no criminal records5. Teachers Certificates, Diplomas or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant's degree is not in Education;
Benefits you will get:1. Registration and enrollment assistance2. Airport pick-up.3. Free Mandarin courses if needed.4. Over 2 weeks Paid Chinese national holiday5. Work Visa / Foreign Expert Certificate assistance
Feel free to contact us!1. Name: Susan2. Wechat: 12955695393. Skype: susantan2010
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: