FULL-TIME or Part-time TEACHING jobs available IN BEIJING
(Close To Taiyanggong Subway)
Full-time teacher will have WORK VISA PROVIDED.
Beijing Sunkids International Kindergarten
1. City: Beijing
2. Location: Close to Taiyanggong (太阳宫) [line 10 )subway station.
3. Hours per week:
Full-Time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 16:30pm)
Part-time teachers: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm-16:30pm)
4. Start date (and contract length): ASAP (at least 1 year contract).
5. Demo: 1-minute demo is required.
6. Interview: 30 minutes - 45 minutes (over Skpe/QQ or face to face interview).
7.Type of school: It's an international Kindergarten.
8. Student's age: 3 - 6 years old.
09. Class size: about 4~15 students.
10. Lesson plans: No lesson plans.
1. Must be a native English speaker from one of the following countries
a. The USA or Canada
b. The UK or Ireland
d. New Zealand
2. A bachelor's degree
3. A TEFL/TESOL certificate (120 hours or more)
4. Teaching experience
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: [1-year] (Full-time)
PLEASE! Please do not apply unless you are a native English speaker from one of the countries stated in this advertisement.
Applying for the job:
If you meet the requirements for this teaching position, please send us your:
b. TEFL/TESOL certificate
c. Degree certificate
Also send a:
d. Voice sample of you introducing yourself (approximately 1 minute)
e. Photo of yourself
f. Brief summary of your current situation:
Do you currently have any other work?
Where are you living?
Any other information you think would be helpful.
g. Please let us know 3 dates and times that you would be available for an interview.
Please send all this in one email to:
Please DO NOT send via Google Docs or any website where we will need a VPN to download any material from your application as we may not be able to download it (but, I'm sure you all know this anyway).
Please title your email:
"Full-time or Part-time Taiyanggong teaching position"
Have we missed anything? If so, please address that in your application or if it is more urgent, please feel free to ask.