1.5 hr paid remote usability testing for non-asian
Short about the positoin
- Nielsen Norman Group
- Anywhere - remote testing
About the position
- Position Title:
- web research testing participants
- ￥500 for 1.5 hrs
Here’s Yuno from Nielsen Norman Group. We’re asking people to spend an hour and a half doing some activities on their desktop or laptop computer and offering feedback on their experience. This will be done remotely via video conference tool, starting from July 26 to July 31. We will offer a compensation of ￥500 as a thank you for participating our study.
If you are interested, please make sure that:
- Your country of origin should be non-Asian
- You speak English (Chinese is NOT required)
- You should have at least 3 months of Internet usage in China, even if you are not in China now
- You should have basic knowledge about Chinese websites and Internet usage
- You agree to use your device and internet connection for our testing
At the session, we will ask you to do some activities on your computer, and we will ask you some questions about your experiences as you do these activities. This is a study about the design of websites, NOT in any way a test of your ability.
If you are interested in this study, please contact us via any of the following methods:
- Search for WeChat ID: Yuno_0319 then add "NN/g user research” as your WeChat contact. Please specify "your name + web testing” when adding the contact, e.g. “Yuno + web testing”.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “your name + web testing”. Please specify in the email with your country of origin, your experience in China and your contact information, preferably phone number.
Looking forward to your participation! Thank you all so much!