Teach children in Sanya ,Hainan - up to 11,000RMB
- Private Course
First Leap, established in Beijing in 2009, is already flourishing and expanding across China. Created to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 12 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Rather than teaching English as a subject, we teach different subjects in English, a method based on and incorporating several educational theories. Our curriculum is not only already developed, but each lesson has been pre-prepared and tested. Our classrooms feature smart board technology, a limit of just 10 students per class and a Chinese teaching assistant.
Beyond the classroom, First Leap is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a fulfilling and exciting job. Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine, meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life.
When you join First Leap you join a community of almost one hundred other international teachers, as well as thousands of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and out as you adjust to life in China. Interested? Contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
• Salary: RMB 7-11 thousand Yuan a month. Salary determined by degree, experience and interview.
• Flight reimbursement: RMB 6,000(After once one-year contract is fulfilled.)
• Chinese public holidays
• 5 days paid sick leave
• Z visa provided
• Other allowance: Incentive package each month will be paid with salary
• Accommodation: Housing allowance provided. (RMB 1,500-3,000, depending on locations)
• One-year contract, with renewal options possible.
• Maximum 32 working hours per week
• Timetable: Wed and Fri 3:30pm-8:30pm,Thurs 4:30pm-8:30pm and 9:00am-7:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
• Class size: Maximum 10 students in one class….plus Chinese English teacher assistant
• Ages: 2-15
• Subject To Teach: Art , Music, Drama, Science, Book Reading, Virtual PE, Global Leadership, World Culture, Logical Thinking
• Duration of each class: Varies from 30 minutes to 50 minutes depending on lesson taught and the age of the kids.
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Native English speaker: USA, UK,AUS,CA,NZ
• Bachelor degree or above.
• 21 to 30 years of age
• TEFL or TESOL
• Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
To apply for this position with the following documents:
• a Resume/CV with photo
• a copy of your Bachelor degree.
• a copy of your TEFL or TESOL.
Our branch in China:
Beijing, Shenyang, Nanjing, Chongqing, Hefei, Nanchang, Anshan, Zhengzhou, Zhuhai, Changsha, Zhenjiang, Linyi and so on.
To apply or for more information please send a copy of your resume, photo & degree copy and we will contact suitable candidates straight away.
Recruit 4 China
Telephone: Office (0086) 0518 8116 6999 – Cell (0086) 18805 133915
- Contact Person: