Fanglue Creative is a young and exuberant graphic, video, and interior design company situated in Beijing 798 Art Zone, the heart of growing art, new ideas, and culture of the Chinese capital.
We are looking for a graphic designer to grow our team.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of all the material for the China Children's Book Expo, including posters, signage, tickets, etc.Under the supervision of the Creative Director she/he will have to work closely with our Space and Exhibition
Design team to integrate the design elements.
- Design all the required material for the Book Expo
- Actively participate in the creative process
- Gather the material from publishers (images and illustrations to be used in the booth designs)
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Relevant software literacy (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluency in conversational Chinese
Experience in UI and Web design are a valued plus
At the moment we're considering only candidates already based in Beijing. If you're interested, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org