All factors working independently against me within a single day. Great!
1. My company sacked me for "Insubordination" or whatever, this is happening only 11 days before my work visa expiry. I can't even get a ticket to leave the country.
2. My Fiancee sent me a message telling me she "likes" me but she needs "more time" (apparently it's over)... and she has no idea what else I'm facing.
3. My landlord asked me to leave his apartment within 3 days of sudden notice - he said he's willing to pay all compensation according to the contract + other bills I already paid in long-term, but he found a buyer and does not want to lose the chance.
4. I just realized my debit-card was wrongfully billed for an old forgotten service from an old forgotten company, literally wiping my secondary account dry. Now I have to fight for a $1,899.50 refund.
5. One of my freelance projects gone wrong, the customer is extremely displeased and is close to terminating the contract. Great!
If you ever thought you had a bad day, think again - you're just unlucky to be human