Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Question about Chinese Diploma

    BES-T-YLE wrote:
     Hello guys! Wanted to ask if one(foreigner) can use his/her Chinese Diploma overseas...  I heard that you gotta first take it to Notarial and Embassy in order to able to use it overseas...
      Has any of you had the Experience?
    Much appreciated! 
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    Why not? Once you get a diploma from a foreign country, you need to get it notarized, after that, you go to the foreign affairs department for authentication. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.