- Justin Tee wrote:<p>I am looking for a free VPN for Mac but have no idea how to use it. I'm using a powerbook G4 with OS X 10.5.8. I just want to go on facebook!!! lol</p>
- Something wrong wrote:
Freegate?how about it?
- Kodi wrote:I want I want!!!!! Please transfer Freegate to me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent Løset wrote:My uncle use www.astrill.com and told me it's so fast he dont even bother to disconnect from it when he's surfing chinese sites. You can use it with a OpenVPN client for mac such as Tunnelblick.
- Lana Montana wrote:
tried to install Tunnelblick and got lost on the "Configurations" part, anyone has got any ideas??
- Flora Lin wrote:
Freegate doesn't work any more,any one knows a good VPN?
- 随便叫兽 wrote:
Is Witopia still good?
- WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:
not really,just tried
- Angela wrote:Astrill has it's own app/icon in your launch pad, shouldn't need to download another app. I have astrill and have no issues with it, just go to their website and click the download for mac..
- Angela wrote:Astrill isn't free, and I don't think there are many "free" VPNs out there, unless you can live with just 30mins free, in which there are a few out there. I use "ladder" on my phone, which i think gives you 20-30mins free each time. Not sure whether they have a mac version though.
- Yanni wrote:avast, you could find it in AppStore, it's working very well with mac system, but it's only valid for 7 days, after expired you have to pay monthly... :(