- Under the guidance of Account Manager/Assistant Account Director, collaborate with PR team to develop concepts, strategies and tactics for PR campaigns.
- Develop and execute the projects according to the quality stipulated by the company in a timely manner.
- Communicate with a variety of media and answer in-depth media inquiries.
- Write media plans and key analysts for current clients.
- Draft news releases and feature articles.
- Maintain ongoing client and media relations/communications.
- Draft PR proposal and prepare initial budget for new business presentations.
- Assist senior level staff with various projects and activities.
- Co-manage retainer programs.
- Assist with new business pitches and search new business opportunities.
- Co-manage vendor relationship.
- Supervise performance and development of subordinates.
- Bachelor degree or above relavent in PR, marketing, journalism, advertising, English literature or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 year working experience in the field of media, public relations or marketing.
- Excellent oral and written skills in both Chinese and English.
- Team work spirit, creative thinking and outgoing personality.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills - oriented with good co-ordination skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Union Minds official website:www.unionminds.com