MANDARIN PLUS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Mandarin-Plus is a culture and language center located in Beijing’s Chaoyang district in Sanlitun SOHO. Our center provides cross-cultural connections between East and West, bridging together differences by ways of learning and education. We aspire to further these connections by creating intern opportunities for both foreigners as well as individuals already in Beijing.
We look for potential interns who are who are charismatic, capable, and are willing to learn as well as take lead in the workplace. We offer opportunities in the areas of administration, marketing, PR, teaching, translation, as well as other fields. We look for interns who are still completing or recently completed degrees in their respective fields.
Besides a proved excellent working experience, we in return are able to offer interns aid in getting a visa, as well as support in terms of living and working abroad. Our company entails a safe and comfortable working environment, ideal for both personal as well as professional growth.
Our requirements for interns:
- Proficiency in English oral as well as writing
- Able to commit to a full/part time work schedule
- Major or degree in area of internship
- Skills, experience, and interest in field
- Receptionist: welcome visitors; follow-up customers; handle calls, emails, post.
- Admin: typing work; organizing files, office management; dealing with payments, other small things.
If you are interested in this unique and rewarding internship opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.