Hehe.. I don't think our volunteer females will accept 50+ Old LaoWais though.. but you could join us ;
This is a Friendly Hijack
Yeah Yeah.. Here we go again. The white man was probably the first human to roam the earth.. they roamed quite far in search for natural resources and free pussy (insert historical reference), hence we have the great triangle today almost sort of a trapezium).
Anyway, the latest in this drift has been China, Beijing. Australian Backpackers come to escape their 50 degrees back home (That's BTW more than 10 Degrees C hotter than the hottest spot in Africa). We Americans and Europeans run away from our battered economy
to make some easy money here. A minute fraction of us are sent here by organization. However, these people always take a scoop of the social life offered - Including sex and relationship.
Fragment of our research reveals that though 72% of white people in Beijing being Students, English Teachers and Expats go with the flow, date for the fock, enjoy the show and play by the clock. It's anything but fair enough for the other stray 28% who will
remain victim of sino-passion. Seriously?
According to reliable sources, Chinese female will be with a white man for the following wrong reasons:
White people in Beijing are believed to be from country generally known to be "Rich and Hopeful", so if things go far she doesn't have anything to lose. That's why Chinese girls will always start by asking "Where are you from?". Your answer will
determine how much time they spend on you.
A white man is highly likely to Pays the Bills. (Chinese female would phrase this as "He's such a gentleman").
Chinese female likes some white movie star, rock star, rap star, or porn star on TV.. you just happen to present a physical resemblance with that star, so you can psychologically satisfy her fantasies to an extent.
In absence of a suitable Chinese man, She's under pressure to get into any kind of alternative relationship. And you happen to be the convenient victim
She wants to ### him just for the record as it is now commonly a modern social trend for Chinese female to taste different culture as a part of their progression to be a woman. However you may wanna rephrase that.
The white man is psychologically conceived to be better presentable, merely because most Chinese people who see them together are in the same line of thinking and understanding to conceive the above given reasons - which silently portrays the White
Guy as a tool
She studied abroad and misses the free life and white friends she had there. You're just a reminder of some of those good old feelings. This is possibly the best reason to be used on you.
- 8. Insert ### what I forgot to mention
The time when white people were positively seen as superstars in Beijing is long gone). Now you're just a tool and it plays out well with their most modern version of patriotism:
"Take from them whatever you can"
In other to reduce the impact of this problem and further counter the Chinese social strategies, we the advanced LaoWais have created an orientation programme called “LaoWai Regulate”. Every LaoWai is expected to come under this code and operate within
the rules. Otherwise the next generation of LaoWais will not get any respect if they come here.
Join us at LaoWai Regulate, Play by the rules, Regain and Retain your Respect, and Get whatever you want without breaking a sweat or spending unreasonably. Do NOT be a victim of vague passion.