Hahahahaha ... being able to read Chinese might help ...
Have you tried WeiXin (WeChat)? It does have this function to locate people around you and then give you a list ...
Sina Weibo (I think it is also known as WeiCo) ... can also do that, by showing you pages of tweets of people within your neighbourhood ...
(continued) ... weibo, as you might know (or perhaps not), is technically Chinese version of tweeter, so based on that definition, if you dont think Tweeter is an SNS, then so is not weibo ...
Weibo comes in the two favors: Sina and Tencent ... with Tencent, more commonly represented by QQ, its IM, and WeiXin (WeChat), there is a weak "link" to therefore consider Tencent weibo a SNS of sort as well ...
I have Kaixin and Renren accounts, but I dont use them on my phone, so I dont know forsure if either has any location feature ... maybe?
- ITT Re-Pete is single again but isn't welcome at Wudaokou dives anymore, thus he beseeches geeks in seeking a new hunting ground.
(continued) where did you hear that from?
- pommie wrote:You mean like Grindr?
- +1 Butter Hush
- Simen Wangberg wrote:I'm glad Pete felt compelled to make it known that he is, in fact, still welcome in the city's crappiest bars.
Never change, Pete.
- > Filipinos
> flipped out
I see what you did there.
- I am glad we are on the same page regarding the stupidingitude of racistly slurring, Ochre Introvert.
- Simen Wangberg wrote:Lolololol I did NOT see what Pete did there, that is fucking hilarious. I'm stealing that.
- Labels such as Yellow Quiet combining [synonym for yellow] + [synonym for shy] refer not to skin tone but to truly phenomenal Fluttershy fanfiction from 4chan's /mlp/.
Pinays dominate the Asian porn scene in Murrika because they do not eat cold noodles in vinegar FACT.