- WeLiveInBeijingRess wrote:which supermarcket is better?
- They are sisters.
And let's put it this way - for Asians their shelves are pretty well stacked.
- i heard this tho, which is better, pommie, i will buy wine from one fo them from today on :D
- i heard they r sisters, but look, 2 sisters share the same given name but not the family name, how interesting is that? hah
- I've hung out the back of Jenny Lou after a few too many glasses of el vino.
- farmers............well then, i better off not buying there, but french ppl i know ( they might be french farmers) told me the wine there is good, what farmer r u then? lolz
- thank you, drinking it now, doesn't taste too bad, psss, but what do i know about wine
Hahahahaha ... dont believe in fairy tales ...
(continued) ... huh? Jenny Lou's have sandwiches, and even delivery? Why dont you order from the likes of Annies? They do make sandwiches, right?
- Annie's delivery is reliable. She obviously provides her staff with specialist equipment (a map) and comprehensive training ("Don't get lost. Try to actually find the place.")
(continued) ... in my case, I have never ordered lunch from Annie's or Jenny Lou myself, so I dont really have any comment, but my two colleagues used to order from Annie's every week, and they have not had much trouble or issue ...
... if you have trouble with both, can it have anything to do with your location perhaps?