- White Women Are Fair Game Part II: "oh fuck they ain't muzzies or blacks this time, what do?" Edition
- But you didn't even see Part I.
(continued) .... heehee ... she forgets not, she forgives not ...
BTW Indian and Pakistani people are awesome, the uk is lucky that they have so many. It's a great supply for Indian food and software engineers.
... heehee ... sorry, it did sound disgusting when you wrote it like that ...
- The report says that 25% perpetrators of gang-based child abuse known to the authorities are Asian.
Not 25% of sex abuse as the thread suggests.
The article is actually about a report that concluded that there was no particular problem among Asian groups.
The article then cites outrage at the report. It uses three main sources for this outrage: The NSPCC who's words are misrepresented; an un-named 'government source; and finally a single MP, who says it is an issue for all ethnicities, and then decides to attack Asian communities in particular.
Essentially, the outrage is manufactured and created by a newspaper; the Daily Mail/Fail/Hate (call it what you will), has as ever shown itself to be the purveyor of spectacularly bad standards of journalism.
If anyone gets taken in by this article, then I'm afraid... you are an idiot.
(continued) ... "she" has probably caught something, but not SARCASM ...
- pommie wrote:A criterion.
- The rage (against the report's conclusions) is almost certainly not warranted.
One of the largest studies of its type ever conducted in the UK concluded that race was not an issue here. And the Daily Mail says people are outraged. The only people outraged seem to be the BNP, The EDL and of course those who have got whipped up into a hysteria by the Daily Mail itself (seemingly all racist groups). It suits their respective agendas to be outraged
Compared to (non-group) sexual abuse, gang-based sexual abuse makes up a tiny minority of the crimes (very horrific though it is). The amount of reliable data on gang-based sex crimes is sociologically and statistically so small, it would be almost impossible to come to any final conclusion with regards to the current data available.
If anybody is gang-raping children etc. they should be dealt with immediately. The clamour to pin it on Pakistani's, despite their being no significant evidence, smacks off, well we all know what it smacks of...
- Saying that, I was once gang-raped by a group of Pakistani men, but that was just a coincidence and it didn't do me any harm.
- The Guardian's news story on the report
As opposed to their rather spurious blog...
(continued) ... looks like you kids are having fun?
>> How the hell did you jump from Asia to blacks
... heehee ... that sounded too much like an orgy to me :)
(continued) ... and I need a good "laid" of lasagne ...
(continued) ... if you are not too judgemental, or have high requirement, local BBL and Pizza Hut have fairly OK lasagne ...
(continued) ... heehee, I was lazy when I typed BBL, which stands for Babela's Kitchen, and yes, they are fairly spread across BJ ... you can read Chinese, right?
- > racializing rape
> Trayvon Martin - Wasnt that kid asking for it?
- Sorry guys, I'm not gonna let this drop:
The Lasagne at Annie's is pretty good
- DonkeyTonk wrote:In the UK, Asian usually refers to Indian and Pakistani's. The chinese population in the UK is quite small.
When we talk about "Asian communities" it usually doesn't refere to Chinese, Japanese etc.
For example, on the BBC they had a radio station called the "Asian Network". Only Indian and pakistani music.
- pommie wrote:The pejorative tone of the word "Oriental" is probably due to the book Orientalism by Edward Said.
Americans tend to consider it offensive; the Brits just slightly old-fashioned.