Discussion » Beijing Life » Finding Drano (drain unclogger)

  • 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:
    Does anyone know how to say liquid drain unclogger in Chinese? (e.i. drano, liquid plumber, etc)

    I'd like to avoid having 5 min conversations with multiple store attendents, each telling me a different place to look.  (Oh, China. . . )

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc