Discussion » Nonsense » Travelling to Erenhot/Erlianhot and crossing over

  • 关震
    关震 wrote:
    <p>Hi</p> <p>My wife and I want to take a trip to Erenhot ONLY to renew a chinese visa in July 2012 and we'd like to see if there are more people wishing to join us.</p> <p>If you are stuck with a visa that only allows a stay of up to 1/2/3 months with multiple entries and you don't want to take any international flights to South Korea, Japan, Hongkong or any other countries around, then you might be the person we are looking for.</p> <p>We are still looking for the options to get to Erenhot( with the best price of course!) and hopefully you can bring us more information regarding this.</p> <p>Together, my wife and I speak fluent Chinese, fluent English and fluent Japanese. I'd like you speak at least one of those languages so that we can communicate on the way there and back.(Yes! A return journey!)</p> <p>If you are keen, flip an email to guanzhencarter@hotmail.com then we can get to the details.</p> <p>Cheers,</p> <p>G &amp; S</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc