Discussion » Nonsense » best way to extend a VISA?

  • Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise wrote:
    <p>I am on a student VISA until July 15th, and I want to get a 3-month extension for a travelling VISA. what is the best way to do this?</p> <p>Also, I originally came to china this year on a 3 month travellers VISA, then switched to a one-year student VISA, and now I want to switch again to a 3-month travellers. Could this possibly be a problem?</p> <p>-Can just I go to the station at lama station and do it myself? (I speak chinese)</p> <p>thanks for any help O_O</p>
  • Peter S 李贝勒

    Call "traders link", they maybe help you?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc