Discussion » Travel » Beijing license English,Spanish,Russian guide and

  • Lulu
    Lulu wrote:
    <p>We provides services in Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an.etc Professional English Speaking driver &amp; certificated tour guide in Beijing. Buick GL8, Audi A6, MB100(Van), Red Flag sedan, Refine, Toyota Coaster.etc Cars or vans belong to formal car rental companies and the guides are certificated by China Tourism Administration. We have some drivers who have English Tour Guide licenses, so if you are independent minded traveler, you can use the Driver &amp; Guide services, you could save money for your tour and tailor-made itinerary for yourself in Beijing. Please feel free to contact! Tel: 0086-13426435769(24hour) E-mail:greatwalltour2008@163.com </p> <p>Services available: 1. English Speaking drivers/guides with car or van 2. Car or Van Rental for Business/Shopping/Sight-Seeing 3. Tour guides, Translators and Interpreters of English,Spanish,Ru ssian.etc. 4. Airport or Port Transfer </p> <p>Any special requirement we can talk! For more information, you can log on my website at: http://greatwalltour.weebly.com Best Regards and Wishes Lulu </p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc