Discussion » Travel » Do you want to apply for working visa without leav

  • Mary Wu
    Mary Wu wrote:

    Do you have any problem for your China Visa? Why not contact with us? We have more than 13 years experiences and can provide all solutions for you….Meanwhile, we have numbers of job opportunities for expat.
If you hold type of L / F / X China Visa. you want to apply for Z visa . Z Visa (Work Visa): Issued to foreigners who are to take up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members. Solution one:to apply for the working visa without leaving china.
step1:Applying for a employment license.
step2:Converting your current Business ( F ) /Tourist ( L ) visa into a 2-month Z visa without leaving China.
step3:Applying for an employment permit.
 step4:Applying for residence permit for one year.

    Solution two: to apply for the working invitation letter.
 step1: Applying for employment licensestep2:Applying for the working invitation letter
 step3: to fly to the nearest place you can go to Hong Kong with the employment license and letter and use them to apply for a temporary Z visa in HK or other country.step4: come back in beijing with Z visa, then apply for the working permit
step5: application residence permit for one year , multi-entries.

    Cell Phone:13693381662 Mary Wu /Wu Shuli

    Q Q:156809210
TEL:86-10-58156222 ext.120
 Add.:Room707-708,CYTS Plaza,No.5 Dongzhimen South Avenue,Dongcheng District,Beijing.(“D” Exit Dongzhimen Subway Station)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc