ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING INTERNSHIP AS A MUSIC PROMOTER?
.... if yes then read on
Are you passionate about alternative music both Chinese and Foreign?
Do you want to work in a young, music-oriented environment which is casual but hard working?
Do you speak both English and Mandarin?
Are you intelligent and comfortable with expressing yourself and thoughts?
Are you highly motivated and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team?
..... if yes then we want to hear from you!
Split Works is a ground breaking boutique agency focused on developing contemporary music in China. Via a combination of branded and independent projects we plan to (over) stimulate young Chinese peoples' attitudes towards music. Our committed, energetic and empowered team spans music event planning and management, media and marketing planning, and international and domestic artist liaison, touring and promotion.
Will include but is not limited to….
- Marketing of Split Work gigs
- Assistance on all Projects, Festivals & Conferences
- Street PR & Promotions
- Support the media manager with administration and web media
- Assist writing press releases
- Support at all events (gigs, festivals, conferences)
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the answers to the following questions:
- We require our interns to work a minimum of 3 full days week (but prefer more), are you able to commit to that? Which days would suit you?
- We require our interns to commit to a minimum of 3 months (but prefer longer). Can you tell me what months you can commit to - best if you can give me a start date and an end date?
- We have offices in both Shanghai and Beijing. In which city are you applying to intern for?
- Do you have your own computer?