Discussion » Travel » about you visa

  • yf19900821
    yf19900821 wrote:
    <pre>There are two ways for foreigner to obtain Z visa in beijing.<br /> Either<br /> 1.Apply for employment license<br /> 2.Coverting your current F/L visa into two month Z visa.<br /> 3.Apply working permit<br /> 4.Apply for one year residence permit.<br /> Or<br /> 1.Apply for employment license<br /> 2.Apply working invitation letter<br /> 3.Obtain two month Z visa at home country or Hong kong.<br /> 4.Apply working permit<br /> 5.Apply for one year residence permit<br /> 1) No matter you holding L visa or F visa, we can switch to Z visa.<br /> 2) There is one type of multiple convert visa we can switch to Z visa, which is L visa convert to F visa (before) to Z visa (now).<br /> 3) Personal requirements:<br /> Age:24-60 years old<br /> Qualification: Above bachelor<br /> Work experience: at least two years working experience<br /> THAT'S CHINA Consulting Service Co., Ltd. is well recognized by its numerous clients for its professional, speedy services and useful information and suggestions provided.<br /> Our Location and Contacts:<br /> ---By Subway: you could take Subway Line 2, get off at Dongzhimen station, and choose D-exit(Southwest exit), then go forward for about 100 meters, you could see the building named CYTS Plaza, we are in Room 707-708.<br /> ---By Taxi or drive by yourself: we are in the southwest corner of Dongzhimen Bridge, the inner of Second Ring(Er Huan Road), when you see Beijing Bank or China Mobile, then you should also see CYTS Plaza. Generally speaking, every taxi driver know our building, in Chinese, it's ZhongQingLv Dasha.<br /> Our working time:<br /> Monday to Friday: 8:00~19:00 (Normal working time, but even in the evening time, you can call us or email us);<br /> Saturday to Sunday: also available, but you need to make an appointment with us<br /><br /><br /> Contact: alan<br /> Office phone: 86-10-58156222,ext-130<br /> Mobile: 13488721250<br /> Email: yf19900821@163.com<br /> QQ: 1491303884</pre>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    Illegal visa service. 



  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Almost 99.9% of visas issued in China are illigally legally.

  • №❶ Passioη

    I once did my Z visa process with them (same place as mentioned by Gaspard)... they do have connections and they are good... But later I found a better way than flushing all you work for, into the hands of agents!

  • Micky
    Micky wrote:

    @Passion; a better way? c'on man .. share with us. That's why we're here.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    That's China is the cream of the crap for grey market visa agencies. I've never used it myself, but from what I've heard about the rates it seems like all the other dodgy visa merchants end up going through these folks and apply their own fees on top.

    I think most teachers are better off using F visas, though. Sure, it's a bit of a legal liability (albeit moreso for schools than for you), but it gives you an advantage in that if you don't like your employers, you can tell them to fuck off on pay day, like a boss, because they can't revoke an F visa.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Lao Lee has become the this guy of immigration.

    Christ. We get it. You're a "foreign expert." Do you whip out that neat passport-sized booklet whenever you're caught in the middle of a raid on the neighborhood jack shack?

  • Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

    Viva corruption! :)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Haha, sorry about that Lee, but I couldn't resist. You're a good sport, though. Better than most.

    I went a solid three years on illegal visas before practically falling into a cushy state job, and I don't feel any more legitimate for it.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Same here, bro. I could make almost twice as much money as a facilitator of language acquisition as I do now as an editor, but then I wouldn't feel as smug when I double-pinch my 名片 with a slight bow.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Nobody wants any part of my crack except for a few WLIB trolls.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:


    Predictably, I used the first one to make a crutch for a cannabis-tobacco spliff. Because I'm real classy like that.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc