Visual Designer at Trekiz Web Travel Platform in Beijing
This is a full-time Beijing based position. Any interested candidates must be in Beijing or have plans to come in the immediate future if selected for an interview.
Job specifications and responsibilities:
- Responsible for visual design, including corporate brand design (VI, advertisements, web design, animation and other promotional design work) and product brand design.
- Play an active role in brand management. Set the standards for the corporate VI
- Play an active role in discussions of work processes and methods.
- Passion for innovation and visual design. Always aware of the newest trends
- Desire to work in a startup company
- Strong conceptual and graphic design skills (VI, advertisements, promotional material, etc.) and multi-media design. Capable of handling the process from brainstorming stage to graphic realization.
- Strong strategic planning skills and copywriting ability
- Experience working in advertising and/or design companies is preferred. Experience with design for/in e-commerce platforms is an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of the IT industry, and skilled at understanding client needs
- Strong execution skills and sense of responsibility. Good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and After Effects
- Bachelor’s degree or above in art, design or other related majors (for outstanding talents,
it’s possible that we may adjust the requirements regarding educational degree)
Development opportunities and compensation:
As a member of the core team of this fast-growing start-up company, top performers can expect fast career development. Exact salary depends on employee’s level of ability and experience. The probation period is 3 months. After the conclusion of the probation period, the company may provide a certain percentage of Options according to employee’s performance and ability.
Contact: Get in touch ASAP if this job sounds interesting and you feel you’re a strong fit! Please send your English resume along with samples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appropriate candidates will be contacted for interviews.