Discussion » Beijing Life » wanna get,change,extend your visa in beijing?c

  • shirleyzhang89
    shirleyzhang89 wrote:
    <p align="left">Sinovisa is a formal international business consulting company, with the characteristics of international tourism and the system of well-organized service for foreigners.</p> <p align="left">Our company is one of the minority official sanctions company with a valid business license and government authentication for foreigner visa service. We not only offer help to foreigners in China, but also for the Chinese who need Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau. Besides, years&rsquo; experiences and rich social resources enable us to have the most trustful service of both internal and external.</p> <p align="left">Our company has an advanced management mode, hiring high-quality business consultancy which accumulates rich experience in the business, providing professional consulting service for foreigners visa extensions, change, expired, landing signed(arrival visa), etc. Foreigners do not have to come to the entry bureau. Our company has the faith of honesty, convenience, efficiency and secure to every guest, which enable the guests avoid the troubles of losing documents, expiring certificates, etc</p> <p><strong>Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </strong></p> <p>Deal with Other Difficult、Special Visa</p> <p>Passport for HONGKONG, Macau and Taiwan</p> <p>Extend F Visa (1 year, Registered Capital not enough)</p> <p>Extend F Visa (6-month,Registered Capital not enough</p> <p>Residence Registration Certificate for Beijing</p> <p>Attestation of Overseas Physical Examination</p> <p>Apply for Residence Endorsement (Taiwan)</p> <p>Loss Report of Residence Permit/Work Permit</p> <p>Apply for F/L Visa</p> <p>Apply for Residence Permit (without interview)</p> <p>Extend/Convert/Quit Residence Permit</p> <p>Apply for Residence Permit</p> <p>Extend/Transfer/Convert Working Permit</p> <p>Apply for Work Permit</p> <p>Translation for Resume/Diploma Certificate (English)</p> <p>Employment License</p> <p>Arrival Visa (not available for American)</p> <p>Invitation Letter for Z Visa (single)</p> <p>Invitation Letter for F Visa (s
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    That's China is probably cheaper.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc