Discussion » Beijing Life » wanna get,change or extend your visa?check thi

  • shirleyzhang89
    shirleyzhang89 wrote:
    <p align="left">Sinovisa is a formal international business consulting company, with the characteristics of international tourism and the system of well-organized service for foreigners.</p> <p align="left">Our company is one of the minority official sanctions company with a valid business license and government authentication for foreigner visa service. We not only offer help to foreigners in China, but also for the Chinese who need Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau. Besides, years&rsquo; experiences and rich social resources enable us to have the most trustful service of both internal and external.</p> <p><strong>Services&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </strong></p> <p>Deal with Other Difficult、Special Visa</p> <p>Passport for HONGKONG, Macau and Taiwan</p> <p>Extend F Visa (1 year, Registered Capital not enough)</p> <p>Extend F Visa (6-month,Registered Capital not enough</p> <p>Residence Registration Certificate for Beijing</p> <p>Attestation of Overseas Physical Examination</p> <p>Apply for Residence Endorsement (Taiwan)</p> <p>Loss Report of Residence Permit/Work Permit</p> <p>Apply for F/L Visa</p> <p>Apply for Residence Permit (without interview)</p> <p>Extend/Convert/Quit Residence Permit</p> <p>Apply for Residence Permit</p> <p>Extend/Transfer/Convert Working Permit</p> <p>Apply for Work Permit</p> <p>Translation for Resume/Diploma Certificate (English)</p> <p>Employment License</p> <p>Arrival Visa (not available for American)</p> <p>Invitation Letter for Z Visa (single)</p> <p>Invitation Letter for F Visa (single/multiple)</p> <p align="left">Tel::58797480-220&nbsp; 13718479290 &nbsp;4000077157</p> <p align="left">Skype: sinovisa-sales220</p> <p align="left">E-mail: shirley@sinovisaonline.com</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc