Discussion » Nonsense » teaching certificate

  • Laurayoung
    Laurayoung wrote:

    I overhear that now teaching in beijing needs a teaching certificate.

    if no such certificate, is it possible to find a teaching job here?

    thanks for your advice in advance

  • Laurayoung
    Laurayoung wrote:

    and also seems need two year experience to get a visa.

    if not long enough, can ask an agent for help about that?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc