How well are you able to throw a curveball for a strike in the following situations?
1. In practice?
2. In the warmup before a match?
3. In the first innings, with no points and the bases empty?
4. "", with runners on the bases?
5. In the middle innings, with a tied game and runners on the bases?
6. In the last innings, with a tied game?
7. "", with a tied game and runners on the bases?
8. In the final inning, leading by one, with runners on the bases?
9. "", "", with two outs, full count, and the bases loaded?
Oh well, it looks like I undid your work then. 只要垒球和棒球不是一个意思，那你就甭管Andy. Bases loaded的意思是垒都占满了。Leading by one run的意思是你的队比她队多一分。Out我不会翻译，是不是“出局”？Full count我就不知道是什么意思。