Fortune 500 company needs a HR manager in Singapore who'd better be a Singaporean or Malaysian or Hongkongese who's willing to locate in Singapore
Headquartered in US, the Sales and Marketing branch in Singapore is currently seeking for a high caliber candidate to fill position as:
HR Manager (Regional)
Provides regional HR Operations support for all business units with a presence in Singapore and Southeast Asia. Also HR Operations lead for South and Sub-Saharan Africa. Works closely with the HR teams in China and India.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports the Global Human Resources Organization including consulting in the areas of organizational design, training, communications and the culture change effort.
- Partner with HR professionals in other regions and geographies to provide and exchange information on a global basis.
- Lead talent management with effort to acquire, develop and retain talent. Drive towards common best practices that are aligned with the corporate process, including world class employee engagement by delivering optimal HR processes through collaboration and teamwork.
- Manager and lead the HR/Talent Development path for the Region 1 Marketing & Sales Strategic Ambitions.
- Co-lead the effort to standardize HR processes and policies to drive consistency for all employees located in Singapore.
- Supervise HR staff in Singapore and South Africa.
- Reports to Regional HR Director based in China and dotted line to VP, Sales and Marketing based in Singapore.
· Minimum Degree in Human Resources or Business Management discipline or equivalent experience.
· Proficient in English and Mandarin desired.
· Broad HR experience. At least 5 years managing an HR function and at least 5 years as HR Generalist experience. Knowledge and experience dealing with key HR processes -- staffing, leadership development, performance management, compensation, job evaluation, employee relations, learning, safety, etc.
· Possess strong working knowledge across the region.
· Willing to flex hours to meet with global team members.
· Teamwork and team building spirit.
· High level of self motivation and well developed communication skills.
· Passion and commitment to work.
· Willingness to travel.
· Must be able to relocate if necessary