Having discussed a little about this in the other thread already, I am quite curious how much everyone spends while living in Beijing, or whichever city you are in China!
0. Which city are you now?
1. Average grocery cost (weekly or monthy, or per trip) - you can include beer and cigarettes if they are part of your grocery, just specify what is in your list
2. Dining out - let's not include bar or pub, but a decent meal ... specify what is considered a decent meal
3. Transportation - do you have your own car? taxi around? or just bus+subway?
4. Clothes and other essentials - like Mike said in that other thread, computer parts are cheap here, if you know where to look
5. Other non essentials - things like musical gears which seem to be a big thing around here?