Anyways, I got lots of good shit here for anyone who wants it. You have to come and get it, and it isn't free, but it's cheaper than Taobao.
1. A single bed. Never been fucked in and probably only slept in 50 times. Sheets included. 200 kuai, but you have to move it yourself.
2. A boxpring mattress for a queen sized bed. My princess of an ex-girlfriend decided the mattress here was too hard when she moved in and she absolutely had to have a softer one. 100 kuai, this I will help you move, because I'll need your help to get the old mattress back on the bed.
3. A coatrack. It's a piece of shit, but I'll throw in two floor matresses. 50 kuai or sexual favours.
4. A TV that doesn't work, but can probably be fixed for a low cost. 50 kuai or sexual favours.
5. A PS 2 that has a tendency to freeze midway through a game after 20 minutes. I'll throw in games if I can find them. 50 kuai or sexual favours
6. An oven. not a big oven, but you can cook a small roast or chicken in it. 150 kuai.
7. A DVD player. It's not the greatest, but it usually works. Comes with a remote control and free copy of The Davinci Load. 70 kuai.
8. A toaster. I've promised this to Pete DeMola in case he ever runs out of a lighter at home, but in case he doesn't take it, you can have it for 50 kuai.
9. A water cooler with the hot water handle broken. Free.
10. A ton of shitty movies on DVD. Whole collection only. What movies do I have? How the hell would I know? I've never watched them. 5 kuai
Come one, come all. I need the money and I'd rather see this stuff go to someone who will appreciate it.