I had often seen Chinese objects with big emo hair (considered as boys) often gossiping about something or someone they see in public - either about the dressing of that person or a certain girl they think is ugly, etc, they never get tired of having something bad to say and laugh behind someone else... YOU COWARDS
Yesterday in a train, as soon as I stepped in line 4, a couple on-board immediately started gossiping about me , that was my welcome song from a "civilized" couple living in a city considered "international". I looked straight in their eyes from a distance, my spirit revealed what they were saying, I sized them up, the female was about 28 while the male was 30, so I walked through the crowd and straight to them and asked the male in Chinese: "Do you have a problem with me?", he replied very scared "no no no", then I asked the female the same question: She smiled saying "no, which country are you from?", I ignored her and told both of them: "I will be standing right there, whenever you feel there's a problem with me, you can walk straight to me like I walked to you and tell it to my face, do you understand?", they both said yes. I walked back to my spot. The whole train remained silent till I got off the train. I've not been this upset for a long time.,
I have the guts to face the fact that some ignorant Chinese usually laugh at blacks because they think blacks are monkeys in clothes, Bravo. But do you chinese people have the guts to face the fact?... let's do a little analysis here shall we? if your english is good enough to know the description of what the word "monkey" refers to...
1. it's an animal short and small in size,
2. with straight fur (hair), similar in texture to that of Chinese - I touched it to confirm
3. both male and female monkeys have flat chest and same size of ass,..
4. The most popular specie of monkey is known to be gray, black (or dark brown) but NO, only the fur is dark, if you get a blade and take off all the hair you'll see the true colour of the skin, it's somewhat yellowish (the exact colour of chinese people)
5. Most species of monkey have round faces and wide faces and black eyes, just like Chinese.
If you have the guts to challenge this theory, you're welcome face to face (only male)