2.. You call a person you've never met before uncle or aunty.
3. More than 90% of the music CD's and cassettes in your home are illegal copies or nicked from friends/family.
4. Your garage is always full of stuff because you never throw anything away, just in case you need it someday.(A gum boot without a partner and the baby walker - baby's now 12 and you are 48).
5. You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottle from your stays at hotels. (Gocool, Sweet heart, African pride....)
6. You always carry overweight baggage when travelling by plane.
7. If a store has a limit on the quantity of a product, then each member of the family will join separate queues to purchase the maximam quantity possible. (Sugar,soap,rice,cooking oil).
8. All children have nicknames and grow up not recognising their first names.
9. Nobody in your family informs you that they are coming to visit - and they stay for a month!
10. You stuff your pockets with, mints and toothpicks at restaurants and a glass from the pub/bar.
11. Your mother,brother,sister has a minor disagreement with a member of the family and does not talk to him/her forever.
12. You only make telephone calls at a cheaper rate at night and stay on the phone for at least an hour!
13. You never have less than 20 people to meet you at the airport or see you off even if it is a local flight.
14. You keep changing your Internet Service Provide because the first month is free. (I know some people O!.....)
15. Office supplies mysteriously find their way to your home. (Yes,staple machine, office pins, punch machine, cellotapes, post-its,etc.)
16. Your parents buy/bought you clothes and shoes at least two sizes too big so that they would last longer.