"Taiwanese man loves mainland woman"
This already hasn't been news for a long time in modern 2009; why do Taiwanese men love mainland girls?
No matter if they're single or married, out of 100 Taiwanese men who have a chance to come to the mainland, 101 will all fall in love with a mainland girl!
In my own opinion...
When I was in Taiwan, I had a few Taiwanese girlfriends... my feeling towards them... it made me feel like I wasn't a man.
1. Taiwanese girls apparently all think money is extremely important. (please, I'm just 20 something, how am I gonna have that much money).
Mainland girls apparently won't see money as so important. (I don't know what it is that she likes about me either.)
2. Taiwanese girls randomly carry brand-name designer bags all over ( one costs a few thousand or even 10-20k Taiwanese dollars).
Mainland girls will even be happy to use a durable bag that they bought off a blanket on the street (maybe just 30 CNY)
3. Taiwanese girls... if you're going out and don't have a car, no one's going to bother with you (Taiwanese girls will say it's best you [this part either says drive a 'Double B', or 'open double cunts', but I don't know what car a 'double B refers to...]
Mainland girls... a bus and subway or train together. (Mainland girls will say taking a taxi is so expensive... if you can save some money then do it).
4. Taiwanese girls. You take [her] to a 499/person buffet to eat seafood. (She'll think you don't have money)
Mainland girls. You take her to "little tail sheep" hotpot, 150 RMB per table, two people still can't finish it. (She'll say we should save a bit).
5. Taiwanese girls. When you have a vacation, she'll require you to take [her] shopping at a department store (tell you to buy things for her... because because the guys of the pretty little things next door are all buying).
Mainland girl. When you have a vacation, she'll buy produce and take it home and cook for you. (tell you not to eat out much, restaurants are expensive and the food's not nutritious).
6. Taiwanese girl wants to come [back] from her home [town]... she'll tell you what time to come to her house. (she'll say the train ticket is $350, so expensive, and she has so many clothes she can't carry them... (please, the gas money from Tapei to Taichung doesn't count as money?)
Mainland girl wants to come back from her home town... She'll call you 3 days ahead of time from her home town's train station and tell you to to sleep early, because the train takes 3 days to get there, and in 3 days you'll see a girl carrying all kinds of bags. (They're all filled with the local specialties from her home town).
After the Taiwanese man and mainland girl are together for 1 year...
1. Taiwanese women start busily making money to prepare for their marriage foundation... (she'll say to rely on the man's wages in marriage isn't sufficient).
Mainland women start to give up their career, and prepare to be your full-time [house] wife and mother... (her [it says 'inertia', I guess it means 'inherent nature'] is starting to appear!
2. Taiwanese women will start looking for the looking for the home that the two of you will buy together after you're married. (Struggle together to buy a home...)
The mainland girl will start telling you that her parents house in their home town has a badly leaking roof.. (and tell you to to come up with money to build a new house in their outback hometown)
3. During the Spri