Discussion » Employment Opportunities » How to settle down labor dispute in China

  • Gaogao
    Gaogao wrote:
    If you have labor dispute with your employer / employee, there are three ways to settle it down;

    1. Negotiation: the two parties may negotiate each other to reach an agreement;

    2. If the emplyer violates the labor law, the employee may go the labor authority to lodge a complaint and requires the authority to take administrative action;

    3. Either party may file an arbitration case with the local labor arbitration commission

    4. If you do not satisfy wit hte arbitration award, you may make appeal to the court.

    Any more legal question, you may contact me for advice.

    my Email: bjlawyer.gao@gmail.com;

    Tel: 13611158067

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc