Discussion » Nonsense » Looking for a male foreigner to rent

  • Jessica 唐睫欣
    Jessica 唐睫欣 wrote:
    In order to practice oral English, my boyfriend and I want to rent one bedroom of our hardcover two-bedroom house to a English-spoken foreigner. One can settle down anytime from now.
    1.address:close to Workers' Stadium(on the opposite of Tang Club)
    2.About bedroom: Northward, about 15 square meter, one 1.2 meter bed, one end table, one computer desk, one chair ,Air-conditioning and one wardrobe. Offering internet support~
    3.Common area: Kitchen(Refrigerator, Micro-wave oven, Induction cooker, Electric cooker and Etc.)and Washroom.
    5.Requirment:English-spoken foreigner, male, student(or office worker keeping regular hours)
    6.Period:From now to Apr. 2010(if get along well, we can prolong the sharing)
    7.There are the picture of living hall and kitchen bellowing. If you have other question, you can contact me throwing QQ\MSN\E-mail.
    8.Contact Information:
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

    just curious, why male only?

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    ...it can be difficult to find really good rentboys in Beijing.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    wish u gd luck...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Yuki you are right ! lol
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Im curious as well,why male only?
    Jessica,are u sure this is the idea from both u and ur bf?Not just urself?Or are u playing the BF role as well? lol
  • John
    John wrote:
    Sounds like a good deal cause its so cheap and great location! I mean really great!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc