How to get a nice and lucky Chinese name
Tuesday evening, to where?
to know something about Chinese culture from Confucius Language School
1. Introduction of structure of a Chinese name.
2. Introduction of development of a Chinese name, single character surname and two-character surname.
3. Introduce the old way of giving a Chinese name, such as given name and literature name.
4. How do you know if your name is lucky or not, the usage of Five Element in giving a name.
5. Introduction of old style and today’s style which reflect characters of the time in history.
Time: 19:00 -20:30 PM, 21/07/2009
Venue: Sculpting In Time Café雕刻时光DīaoKèShíGuāng, Beside Deep Tennis Club,
BeiHang University, No.37, XueYuan Rd. HaiDian District, Beijing Tel: 010-68946825
Fees: Free of charge for the lecture.
Registration: Confucius Language School