Discussion » Beijing Life » Visa problem

  • Hedy Nic
    Hedy Nic wrote:


    One of my friends who needs to apply a work license in BJ, plz.... Someone can help?

  • Alex6775
    Alex6775 wrote:

    you should apply for the employment license-Z visa invitation letter --Z visa-work permit -residence permit. And I know nothing about the detail, you can call FESCO:85616060.haha they do these things well

  • Fallencat
    Fallencat wrote:

    have u  friend solve the problom ,or not yet? feel free to contect me,and ask the question.

    HR&VISA Services For Expatriates China
    1.China Visa Solutions

    2.China Job Recommend
    3.Gobal Internship Oppourtunities
    THAT'S CHINA TEL:0086-10-58156222-135  15110262401  summer
    Feel free to ask me any question,I will give u the satisfaction answer, after analysis.


Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc