Discussion » Nonsense » Urgent~help

  • 强壮小子
    强壮小子 wrote:

    Dear all,

    This is my first time to write a post, I need extend my business Visa, my Visa will expired on March 10th!!! my business trip is not finish yet, I need someone help me with it!!!Plz....Plz....

  • Gracie-Bear
    Gracie-Bear wrote:

     go home.

  • Alex6775
    Alex6775 wrote:

    try this tel 85636833.

    it's FESCO, I think they are famous and authoritative.

  • Warren
    Warren wrote:

    Ask the company that sent you the invitaton letter for help and FESCO may be of assistance. Otherwise, as Grace said earlier...go home!

  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

    You don't have to go home...but you may need to leave mainland China for a few days and applyfor a new visa in Hong Kong, Korea or Mongolia. You might also want to pay a visit to the entry-exit branch of the PSB near the Lama Temple and see if you can get a visa extension.

  • Hedy Nic
    Hedy Nic wrote:

    you so pity~~~

  • 强壮小子
    强壮小子 wrote:

    thx all...you guys are so sweet! I have just call the number that Alex gave to me, their service is very good and fantasic!!! I will go there office tomorrow, I hope everything will be fine, and i dont need go back to my country too!!!god bless

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc