Discussion » Beijing Life » work permit&residence permit services in beijing

  • Darcy
    Darcy wrote:

    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I'm Darcy.I'd like to make friends with you all and help you out when you need.
    Our services as follows
    Work(Z)viza F.L.X.Viza Extension
    Invitation letter and Work/Resident permit
    We offer services for those who want to stay in China,especially Beijing longer.And we not only extend your visa,but also make project for you to stay longer.We'll do our best to help you.
    If you need any help,please feel free to call 13260270968.I'll be ready to help you!

    Best wishes!


Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc