Discussion » Beijing Life » problems on your visa?worry on internship and job

  • Jinnan
    Jinnan wrote:
     Chinese Visa, Employment License, Resident Permit, all types of Visa Extension and Alteration, InvitationLetter, etc.
     “Fast-track Z visa service”, we help to secure each employee’s legal right to work in China.
     The Services in China for Foreigner
     Job and internship opportunity in China(Send us your resume in English,and note what job you prefer,we provide you internship and job opportunity in china)
     Housing
     Airport VIP Service
     Networking
     Others

    If you are in the need for one or more of the services above, please contact:
    Tel: (086)(01) 58156222-116
    Email: wangjinnan@thatischina.com
    Add: Room 707-708, Zhongqinglv Plaza, Dongzhimen South Street No.5, Beijing, China

    Hope to hear from you!
    Echo Wang

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc