Discussion » Beijing Life » help u find a job~

  • Eileen Bai
    Eileen Bai wrote:

                                        THAT'S CHINA

    l         Chinese Visa, Employment Liscense, Resident Permit, Visa Extention and Alteration, Invite Letter, etc.
    l         The Services in China for Foreigner
    l         Job Opportunity in China
    l         Housing
    l         Airport VIP Service
    l         Networking
    l         Others
    If you are in the need for one or more of the services above, please contact:
    Tel: (086)(01) 58156461-116
    Add: Room 707-708, Zhongqinglv Plaza, Dongzhimen South Street No.5, Beijing, China
    Hope to hear from you!
    Eileen BAI

Please login to post a reply to this thread.


WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc