Posted by Rico337 on 17. Jun 2009
How to BEST use this episode:
This episode has 3 versions, if you want to use our podcasts to improve your English level you should follow the following steps:
1. Watch the version with no subtitles first – Use the controls to rewind and pause and see if you can write down all the subtitles on your own.
2. Next, watch the version with English subtitles – See if your subtitles match ours
3. For advanced students, translate the English subtitles into Chinese.
4. Watch the version with Chinese subtitles – Make sure you understand / Check to see if your translations were correct
5. Watch the version with no subtitles again – use the controls and repeat aloud, everything we say
No subtitles - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YkPZXbPHDsQ/
English subtitles - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JuPqOl1W6Ys/
Chinese subtitles - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NUEMfj4jQWI/
After watching our podcasts we would much appreciate it if you would leave a comment, either in our forum here or on Tudou.com, and let us know what you think about them.
Thank you very much!
I hope that you find 'Ask a Foreigner' useful for your English learning.
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.