Beijing Century Education League International Culture And Exchange Company-Looking for Native Experienced English Teachers
Posted by sandyalex on 13. Dec 2012
we are Century Education League, and our mission is that we will offer students the highest level of English in China with professional English teachers. We are looking for experienced and reliable teachers to join us.
Name of the institution: EtonKids English
Position A : English Teachers
1) Nanjing city
2) Shanghai city
3) yichang city
2. Working Time: Monday to Friday
3. Salary : 12000-15000 RMB+benefits+visa provided
1) Native English speaker: Required from UK/USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand2) Age: 22-45 years old
3) Teaching experience: one or two years teaching experience Preferred4) Teaching certificate: Preferred
5) Degree: Required bachelor or above
1. Foreigner Campus Liaison
13,000 to 18,000 RMB based on experience.
2. Foreign Staff Relationship and Recruitment Supervisor
Recruitment (The basic requirements, will provide more details after you sent the cv) Coordinate interviews for potential foreign staffPrepare contracts for new foreign staff (includes drafting, approval, release) Coordinate and facilitate contract singing and contract renewalsEstablish new recruitment channelsCommunicate with existing contracted recruitment agents to update on current vacancies
Salary: 15,000 to 20,000 based on experience
3. Head of English Department.
Competitive salary and benefits
4. Lead Montessori Teacher (1-3) & (3-6)
Etonkids is a family of Montessori kindergartens headquartered in Beijing, China. We serve expatriate and local families seeking to give their children a head start through international-standard early education programs in our International (English only) or Bilingual (English & Chinese) classrooms. We are recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and host China's only indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
Etonkids is currently looking for English speaking, Montessori trained Lead Teachers for our International Campuses in Beijing. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package (including international medical insurance), Chinese and Western holidays, work visa, travel bonus, and tuition discount for children of faculty.
The Lead Montessori Teacher will report directly to Campus Principal.
· International Montessori Certificate
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma
· Over 2 years classroom experience
SCOPE OF WORK
· The Lead Montessori Teacher is directly responsible for the management of the classroom, assistants, and children.
If you are interested in these jobs , please send your resume, photo, passport copy, degree copy and cert copy to the contact in the following.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.