Posted by Gullekian on 1. Dec 2012
This K9 is Brutus, a military K9 at McChord… He's huge - part Boxer and part British Bull Mastiff and tops the scales at 200 lbs. His handler took the picture.
Brutus is running toward me because he knows, I have some Milkbone treats, so he's slobbering away! I had to duck around a tree just before he got to me in case he couldn't stop, but he did.
Brutus was the recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor last year from his tour in Iraq.
His handler and four other soldiers were taken hostage by insurgents. Brutus and his handler communicate by sign language and he gave Brutus the signal that meant 'go away but come back and find me'. The Iraqis paid no attention to Brutus. He came back later and quietly tore the throat out of one guard at one door and another guard at another door. He then jumped against one of the doors repeatedly (the guys were being held in an old warehouse) until it opened. He went in and untied his handler, and they all escaped.
He's the first K9 to receive this honor. If he knows you're ok, he's a big old lug and wants to sit in your lap. He enjoys the company of cats. K-9 Congressional Medal of Honor Winner thought you'd find this interesting.
Talk about animal intelligence and bonding with humans!
Remember that they can't do a lot of things for themselves and they depend on you to make their life a quality life!
- Instructions for properly hugging a baby (from a dog's point of view
1. First, uh, find a baby.
2. Second, be sure that the object you found was indeed a baby, by employing classic sniffing techniques.
3. Next, you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.
4. The 'paw slide' = Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.
5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented 'hug, smile, and lean' so as to achieve the best photo quality.
:)-----25 December 2012
hahahaha25 December 2012
wow hahahaha~~ nice laugh for christmas~~25 December 2012
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeze!!! Hahaha25 December 2012
a dog laugh.. Wah.. Wah.. Wah..25 December 2012
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.