Posted by Yourcareerchina on 22. Aug 2012
Please send us your CV +Photo
Please quote the reference No. and Job title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Corporate English Trainer
Our client is a national maritime services company with a position opening in their Beijing headquarters. Their maritime services include cruises, exports and ecological restoration. They are a reputable company, founded by China Maritime Service Center, and are looking for a native English speaker to join their team.
1. Train office employees and crew members in English
2. Prepare and deliver business English lectures, interviews, documents, etc. in accordance with company-wide English training standards
3. Design and deliver English training material tailored to the needs of the company
4. Design and deliver English publicity materials for the company
5. Evaluate Job candidate’s English level according to the company’s English standard
6. Proofread English documents for the company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native English speaker
- Have at least 1 year working experience related to teaching, tutoring, editing or translating
- Already in China
- Clear and confident communication skills
Starting date: ASAP 2012
Duration: 1 year contract
Salary: starting at 120,000 yuan per year , negiotable based on previous work experiences
What we offer
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Working visa for qualified candidates
- Paid holiday for 12 month employment
- Medical and accident insurance will be provided
Contact : Dawn Huang
Attention please: Photos with CV will be required.
Please note: we only contact candidates who fully meet with our requirements. Sorry for any inconvenience that may occur to you
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.