Posted by Yourcareerchina on 17. Jul 2012
Our client is part of the elite medical investment industry with over 6 bases throughout China. Investing in high quality medical institutions, they strive on constructing revolutionary, innovative, and sustainable establishments. Our client is involved with medical strategies, output management, personnel training, among many other things. They are currently looking for a Housekeeper to serve their premium customers in Beijing.
1. Respond promptly to requests from employees, guests, and other departments.
2. Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
3. Replace dirty items with clean items. Clean bathrooms.
4. Remove trash, dirty linen, and other room items.
5. Check that all equipment is present in the room and in working order.
6. Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties.
7. Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries.
8. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. Filipino nationality
3. Fluent English, conversational Mandarin Chinese preferred but not essential.
4. Must be able to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
5. Have a pleasant personality
Starting date: ASAP 2012
Salary: 3,000-6000RMB per month based on interview and experiences
Contact: Ms. Dawn Huang
Attention please: Photos with CV will be required.
Please note: we only contact candidates who fully meet with our requirements. Sorry for any inconvenience that may occur to you
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.