Posted by Kristy on 26. Mar 2014
Spring inspires us for smth new, to begin a new page of our life...........
- "It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ― Charles Dickens,Great Expectations
- “When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.” ― Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” ― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “If people did not love one another, I really don't see what use there would be in having any spring.”
― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
- “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.” ― William Shakespeare
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.