Posted by Allen Winner on 31. Aug 2017
Cloud computing ensures the sharing of resources through a technique which makes the infrastructure planning very much simplified. The major benefits of cloud computing are scalability, virtualizes resources, ability to elaborate the server and that too within no time and obviously instant improvising can be executed in need. Along with these benefits the costs of investment in computing, content storage, application hosting etc. is reduced drastically. Based on the type of work your company is doing, you can choose any of the three cloud computing forms which are: public, private and hybrid clouds. Cloud computing courses in Bangalore can help you to understand the things in details.
As there are different cloud computing infrastructures, it is really important to know how they are deployed and how they can benefit you to the maximum extent.
1. Public Cloud: The infrastructure and services are made available to you off-site across the internet. These kinds of clouds provide the highest level of efficiency in the field of shared resources but are susceptible. You can opt for public cloud if:
* Your applications are used by many for e.g. E-mail.
* You are up for any collaborative projects.
* You need to develop application code through testing
* You are always in a need to add computer capacity.
* You are using SaaS (Software as a Service) application and have a good security strategy.
* You are a user of PaaS (Platform as a Service) for ad-hoc software development.
Public cloud is the best option provided you have a team of expert who has planned out all the security and governance related issues.
2. Private Cloud: The services along with the infrastructure are controlled with a private networking system. It gives the most security to your data and information, but you need to really shed a huge amount of fund for its maintenance. You can opt for private cloud if your company:
* Is really large to run the cloud efficiently and effectively and investment is not an issue.
* More concerned over security issues as you mainly business in data and applications.
* Want to have more control over your applications.
With recent developments, the companies which were offering public clouds have started with the private version of public clouds making it lucrative for the companies to go for such proposals rather to have an exclusive private cloud.
Virtual private cloud is one of the most abundantly found cloud computing solutions. The intrinsic flexibility of its paradigm makes it ideal for traditional enterprise IT requirements. Virtual private cloud has been adopted by industries such as finance and health care which have some of the most rigorous compliance requirements.
difference between private and public cloud computing
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.