Discussion » Beijing Life » ​Chinese car and motobike driving License For Foreigners and Extend Chinese Visa For Foreigners

• chinadriving
    chinadriving wrote:

Chinese car and motobike driving License For Foreigners and Extend Chinese Visa For Foreigners

We can get a Chinese driving license for foreigners with any visa. You can verify its validity at driving and vehicle license centre.If you want to drive car in China , Please contact us.
    Here is a list of documents we need to help a foreigner get his or her Chinese legal driving license :
    1.a copy of the main passport page
    2.a copy of the valid visa ( any visa type is ok ).
    3.a copy of the both sides of the overseas driving license (any driving license is ok )
    4.a copy of the last entry stamp
    5.8 one-inch color pictures with white background
    6.Your chinese name and your height in centimeters
    We also can provide the service to extend China visa for foreigners in China.
    L visa to 3/6/12-months L visa (0/1/2/m entry)
    F visa to 3/6/12-months F visa (0/1/2/m entry
    Tel: 13428688292
    Msn: chinaservice8899@hotmail.com
    Email: zh@chinavisa-service.com
    http://www.chinesedriverslicense.com
  • taobaobuying
    taobaobuying wrote:

Do you have book of english version for preparation the exam?

• 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:

At the moment, the test can be only taken in Chinese. The Drive in China app is all u really need to prepare. Or u can just pay the jamoke OP to bribe someone to give u one.

• Dan
    Dan wrote:

I took the test about 5 months ago, and did so in English. I ended up taking it a couple times because there is no Driver's Manual in English that is offered by the "Department of Motor Vehicles" here in Beijing. Thankfully I was able to squeek by on my 3rd attempt, and have my Chinese driver's license now.

• №❶ Passioη

I thought these agents were shut-down by the Emperor.

Take a good look before you play along with any agent who says:

1. We can extend your visa

2. We can get you a drivers license

3. We can get you a "car plate number"

• taobaobuying
    taobaobuying wrote:
    Dear Foreign friends,

Since January 2013, the vehicle management bureau stop providing the official question bank of all Kinds of language to foreigners. Therefore all foreigner friends have problem to pass the exam due to big changes in the rules since 2012. We did our best to translate chinese version into English Version.

The similarity of the grammer & word using is about 95% between the real test & book provided by us, while the meaning of the questions are completely same. Many of our clients pass the exam after studying this book. Here is the contact for getting the bookwww.taobaobuying.com or direct email is taobaobuying@yahoo.com

Thanks
    TBB
  • 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:
    @Dan:

Was it the old test or the new one?
  • 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:
    I signed up a few weeks ago and I have to take the test in Chinese.
  • Dan
    Dan wrote:
    @史笑龙

I took the test in late February/early March of this year (2013) - I'm not sure if that means I'm taking the old test or new test. It was a computerized test and we had the option of choosing from about 10 or 15 different languages. That said, like I mentioned, there were no preparation or review materials for the test (except those in Chinese), so I did some legwork online and food some review materials from other cities, but they were nowhere near complete or anything, but, did help me alittle bit. Finally passed on the 3rd attempt!
    Best of luck.
  • Godfather
    Godfather wrote:
    They actually changed the driving text questions from January this year (2013) but there’s English version for the exams and you can take the exams as many times as possible if you have time to go there every other week. If you have iphone you can download “Driving-in-china app” for about 30yuan. it has about 1000 questions and answers, road signs, traffic this, traffic that, bla bla bla, You really have to read it several times before going for the exams, it’s really helpful but you know, nothing is hundred percent here. The OP charges 8500 Yuan for African passport and 6500 for UK passport holders.
  • 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:
    Taking the test Tuesday; it is only in Chinese. :-(
  • 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:
    Well, despite what many a cranky Chinese lady told me, it is in many languages. I don't know what the Chinglish test is like, but it should be ok. They let u take it two times in a row but if u don't pass it those two times, u have to come back. The Driving in China app is great but it is missing some of the questions. As u r able to get 5 wrong and still pass, it shouldn't be an issue. If u want to study in Chinese, u can use this site. It not only has the answers, but also why the answer is the correct one: http://www.jsyks.com/sxlx/C1/ If u surf the site on ur mobile device, u can take screenshots of the questions u get wrong for further study.
  • 史笑龙
    史笑龙 wrote:
    (now with formatting)

Well, despite what many a cranky Chinese lady told me, it is in many languages. I don't know what the Chinglish test is like, but it should be ok.

They let u take it two times in a row but if u don't pass it those two times, u have to come back. The Driving in China app is great but it is missing some of the questions. As u r able to get 5 wrong and still pass, it shouldn't be an issue.

If u want to study in Chinese, u can use this site. It not only has the answers, but also why the answer is the correct one: http://www.jsyks.com/sxlx/C1/

If u surf the site on ur mobile device, u can take screenshots of the questions u get wrong for further study.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.